Presently there are four Sisters assigned to the Greenwich community. We live our Dominican life, faithful to common prayer, involved together in community living and supporting one another in community apostolates.
- pastoral work and chaplaincy ministry
- accommodating a Jesu Caritas Priest group for their monthly fraternal exchange
- welcoming a 60+ group who meet once a month for spiritual input and fellowship
- providing a venue and a speaker for Advent reflections
- fostering good relationships with our neighbours and parishioners in our two parishes
- doing secretarial work for the Association of Senior Religious
We welcome anyone interested in exploring Religious life and our life and mission as a Congregation.